Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nevada Caucus

I participated in the Democratic Caucus yesterday - I didn't ask where Sen. Lieberman's section (as I had planned) was since there was a long registration line that was delaying the start. Like me, most of the attendees wanted to get in and get out. We were happy to be patient - just hopeful anytime there was an indication that we could turn in our ballot cards. The 11:30 am start time - not as good of a choice as the Republican's 8:00 am start time. There was some confusion with the process (NV has traditionally been a primary state) but we were done before 1 pm. At the site that I went to, Obama had the majority of the turnout. The number of Edwards supporters was barely larger than Kucinich's. So I can't see him remaining in the race much longer, despite his insistence on participating in the primary/caucus of all 50 states.

No comments: